National Chocolate Day Quotes, Sayings, Wishes, Greetings, Messages, Images, Pictures, Photos, Poster

IT'S A NATIONAL CHOCOLATE DAY! National Chocolate Day is celebrated every year on October 28 in the United States. Chocolate recognizes one of the world’s favorite tastes.

That's why here we have shared some of the Best National Chocolate Day Quotes, Sayings, Wishes, Greetings, Messages, Images, Pictures, Photos & Poster for you so that you can share it on your social media profiles like Instagram, Twitter & Facebook.


National Chocolate Day Quotes & Sayings

1. Chocolate comes from cocoa, which is a tree, that makes it a plant. Chocolate is salad. - Unknown

2. The superiority of chocolate, both for health and nourishment, will soon give it the same preference over tea and coffee in America which it has in Spain. - Thomas Jefferson

3. Let's face it, a nice creamy chocolate cake does a lot for a lot of people; it does for me. - Audrey Hepburn

4. Anything is good if it's made of chocolate. - Jo Brand

5. Chocolate is like my best friend and the most intense pleasure at the same time, perhaps not the most intense, but the most regular and reliable one. - Chloe Doutre-Roussel

6. Chocolate is what I love. I have it every day. - Jennifer Hudson

7. I love dark chocolate, I could eat it 'til I puke. - Behati Prinsloo

8. Every day, without fail, I eat some dark chocolate. - Phoebe Tonkin

9. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile. - Regina Brett

10. Will looked horrified. - What kind of monster could possibly hate chocolate? - Cassandra Clare

11. Let’s face it. A nice, creamy chocolate cake does a lot for a lot of people. It does for me. - Audrey Hepburn

12. Caramels are only a fad. Chocolate is a permanent thing. - Milton Hershey

13. Your hand and your mouth agreed many years ago that, as far as chocolate is concerned, there is no need to involve your brain. - Dave Barry

14. When life gives you lemons... throw them back and ask for chocolate. - Unknown

15. Forget love, I'd rather fall in chocolate. - Unknown

16. Books and chocolate make life bearable. - Unknown

17. Chocolate is cheaper than therapy, and you don't need an appointment. - Unknown

18. When we don't have the words chocolate can speak volumes. - Joan Bauer


19. Chocolate says I’m sorry so much better than words. - Rachel Vincent

20. All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt. - Charles Schulz


National Chocolate Day Wishes, Greetings & Messages

21. Without chocolates, life would have been so incomplete. Just like the night sky without the moon. - Happy National Chocolate Day!

22. Anything is instantly like-able with chocolate added to it! - Happy National Chocolate Day!

23. Chocolate melts and so does my heart. - Happy National Chocolate Day!

24. The comfort we get from chocolates cannot be described with words. - Happy National Chocolate Day!

25. Happiness can be defined by only one single word- “Chocolate”. Happy National Chocolate Day, enjoy your delicious treat.


26. Eat every hour to get rid of your stress, IT IS BETTER THAN SMOKING! - Happy National Chocolate Day!

27. It is a fact that 99% of people on earth love chocolate and the remaining 1% are good at telling lies! - Happy National Chocolate Day!


Conclusion

Chocolate is a thing which can definitely help us being happy in our life. That's why here we shared these National Chocolate Day Quotes, Sayings, Wishes, Greetings, Messages, Images, Pictures, Photos & Poster for you so that you can share it with others to make them happy.